When it comes to buying cannabis seeds, you want to make sure that you get the best of the best, a quality seed which will grow into a healthy and strong cannabis plant. Seeds don’t come cheap, and you’ll want to be more confident that you’re buying from a legitimate and trusted site before handing over your cash. At the moment, like in many years, the only way for cannabis to legally possess marijuana seeds was to be licensed with the federal government’s special medicinal marijuana program. That’s always been a problem, in addition to the fact that the seed bank in Canada has generally been costly. But it’s all just about change.
Starting on the 17th of October 2018, any resident of Canada may purchase marijuana from Canadian seed banks in Canada that they want to grow cannabis. That’s right it’s being legalized, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to have to limit oneself to a seed bank. There are many other ways to buy cannabis seeds in Canada, and that shouldn’t cost you $15 per seed either (like most other seed banks in charge). We’re not going as far as to call these seed banks frauds, but they’re highly lucrative businesses. Apart from price, there are a lot of reasons to stop them.
Important Features of Decent Seed Banks
These are all the things on our target list while reviewing and the key points of each review:
- Shipping (expenses, manufacturing process, external marking/return address of the package)
- Warranties (customer support in general and in particular how issues with absent packages are resolved)
- Options for Anonymity and Payment
- Additional Services and Policy Refund
The online seed bank with a less neat website and a great service can still have a great product. One of those with fewer choices, but awe-inspiring unique strains, can still be a great place to stop. Within this light. These are some additional things that are part of the reviews:
- Store the website interface, user-friendliness, and overall appeal.
- The overall choice/selection of the strains that each Canadian seed banks carry.
- Seed products germination success rate
- Customer service and handling emails